Media Rockers is a leading and committed logo, website, animation, and stationery design firm. At Media Rockers, it’s our prime concern to value your privacy and build trust.
Our privacy commitments
Our privacy commitments are indispensable to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us – including Clients (logo, website, animation, and stationery) and Web site visitors. This is how our privacy commitments work:
Secure Personal Information
- We keep your personal information safe and we always protect your privacy. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect your data.
- We never sell your personal information for any purpose, to any third party.
No Third Party Commitment
- Media Rockers have choices to use your information for marketing purposes, only after your approval.
24/7 Customer Support
Personal Data We Collect
Media Rockers collects data to work efficiently and deliver you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a Media Rockers account, submit a query on website design, ask to make an animated video, upload a document to make a brochure, or contact us for support.
We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you acquire, and includes the following:
- Your business name, email address and contact preferences.
- Your name, contact details and other personal information.
- We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- We gather data about you such as your country and preferred language.
We manage the content of your work and infrastructures when necessary to provide you with the services you use. This includes the taglines of your logos, the content of your website, brochure, stationery, video and other work related documents. It also involves the content of your communications sent or received, such as the:
- Subject line and body of an email,
- Text or other content of an instant message,
- Audio recording and transcript of a voice message you receive or a text message you dictate.
Additionally, when you contact us, such as for customer support, telephonic conversations or chat sessions with our representatives, may be recorded and monitored.
You have choices about the information we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a service, you may not be able to use some features or services.
We collect data that is necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number (payment instrument number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
We collect data about how you experience with our services. This includes data, such as the web pages you visit, the search terms you enter, the features you use, and the items you purchase. This also includes data about your device, about the network, regional and language settings, including IP address, operating system, device identifiers, browser or other software you use to connect with our services. And it also includes data on the performance of our services and any complications you experience with them.
How Media Rockers Use Your Information
We use your information in connection with providing our best services to you and, on your behalf, to your targeted visitors and customers. This includes providing you with customer support, which requires us to access your data to assist you There are other specific ways we use your information are listed below:
To manage our services
- We may use your data for our internal purposes to create and provide new services, features or content.
To interact you about your project
- We occasionally send you communications regarding our services and your project (e.g. announcements, billing-related matters, welcome email and wishes, changes to our services or policies).
To contact you for marketing purposes
- We will only do this if you have consented to our contacting you for this purpose. For example, sharing your project on our website, using your testimonials, etc.
To respond to legal appeals and prevent harm
- If we obtain a subpoena or other legal request from legal professionals, we may need to inspect the information we hold to dictate how to respond.
- To make our site easier to use.
- For security reasons.
- To provide you with personalized content.
- To improve our services.
- To advertise to you for better services.
All the rights of the finalized logo, website, stationery, and animation have created and designed for Media Rockers clients who assigned us to do work for them. Media Rockers does not hold any rights of the work created. This provision is only permissible when the final payment has been received from the client.
Our customers are free to register their logo created by Media Rockers under their company name or trademark. However, Media Rockers would not be responsible for the infringement of any design. We neither responsibility of an event of a plagiarized name nor we provide registration services to our clients.
Media Rockers services are not proposed for and may not permissibly be used by individuals under the age of 13. If it comes to our knowledge that we have collected information from such a person, we may delete this data without any notice.